Safety, Regulatory and Environmental Compliance
Premier Inspection & Consulting LLC (PIC): Our goal & commitment is to provide experienced and qualified personnel to the energy industry with safety management and consulting skills to promote and maintain an ethical workplace atmosphere that equally values health, safety, and environmental responsibility while recognizing the need to close generation gaps of qualified personnel by providing opportunity for new and young talent to acquire training and experience necessary to become productive members of the industry. It is our profound belief that a safe work place is a productive work place as a safe work place will provide a productive work place. There must be a balance.
- PIC is committed to helping you obtain a secure work environment. Our highly experienced personnel will partner with you and your staff to improve operational efficiency at every level. We are committed to our mission of protecting lives and building nothing less than the best of safety cultures industry wide.
- Our on-site safetymanagement personnel will enhance your current analysis of work environments and designing processes to eliminate, prevent, and control occupational injuries and illness. Our professional teams are trained in behavior based safety, intervention, and performance feedback. Our safety professionals work with the project team and personnel to coach them on proactive safety approaches, last minute risk assessments, the ownership of safe work practices, and compliance to all policies & procedures in place.
- HSE consulting services to include, but not limited to the following: design and implementation of process, safety & environmental management, project safety management, onsite safety leadership and accident investigation.
Health, Safety, Security & Environmental Attributes
- ISNetworld 100% Compliant
- PEC Premier 100% Compliant
- Qualified Experienced Personnel With Years Of Oil & Gas Field Experience Both Domestic & International
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Trained Personnel
- Helicopter Underwater Egress Trained Personnel
- PEC Premier Safe Gulf / Safe Land
- PEC Premier Core
- Medic First Aid, CPR, & Blood borne Pathogen Certified
- Various Safety Related Training Provided & Available As Needed Per Request
The industry’s environmental investments represent a crucial aspect of today’s energy exploration and production process. Since 1990, the industry has invested $209 billion toward improving the environmental performance of its products, facilities and operations—$682 for every man, woman and child in the United States. Safety is nothing short of an imperative. PIC is dedicated to continuing efforts to improve the compatibility of our operations with ultimate safety of personnel and the environment. IFO (Incident Free Operations) has been proven to be achievable. PIC intends to make IFO to become normal operations to the industry.